Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random

Wah..yesterday slept at about 12 and woke up at 12..12 hours..it's been quite long since i sleep for 12 hours.

Anyway before sleeping yesterday, i was thinking about my current classmates. Already be with them for 6 months and 9 more months to go. Yes, I enjoy the moment together with them, lunch, movie and hangout together. Just 9 more months to go and i believe all of us have different path to pursue..means another farewell to all my friends. Well, it's quite a hard thing to do eh? For me yea as i cherish friendship a lot..LOL. Well, lets just enjoy the remaining 9 months of crazyness.

3 comments:

chan leong said...

yalo... so faz so many months d...
just made new frens only now less than a year have to leave again... so faz so faz

Anonymous said...

haha..yalo..

Chen Zhun said...

damn, so fast 4 years and 8 months d, less than 4 months to go and sayonara to my friends, so faz